Free Shipping Over £30 | Fast Dispatch | GET AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE- REGISTER NOW!

Decleor Neroli Bigarade Light Day Cream

Decleor

Same Day Dispatch Before 3pm (Mon-Fri)

£37.00

– Sold Out

Notify me when this product is available:

Formally Hydra Floral Light this best selling day cream is now of 98% natural origin and anti pollution. The remaining 2% of the formula allows for safe preservation and maintaining texture of the cream.

Enriched with Neroli Essential Oil this day cream is great for boosting hydration, reducing pollution particles on the skin and it has antioxidant properties that help prevent photo pollution.

Apply each morning after you oil serum. Apply to face and neck in upwards movements.

50ml


Type: Moisturiser